Monday, February 28, 2011

September 2010 Monthly Update

September 2010

I accomplished more tasks on my “30 Before 30 List” this month. I had my left implant surgically corrected at the end of the month; it was not as painful the second time around. I registered to vote...FINALLY! I plan on taking the time to research and understand politics and actually use my voice in society instead of allowing media to persuade my choices. Unfortunately, I was unsuccessful at donating my eggs because I did not produce enough follicles that turn into eggs to be retrieved after one week of taking the hormone shots. I guess donating my eggs to a couple was not in my plan of life at that given time, but at least I tried.

No matter how much sleep I get, I always have bags under my eyes thanks to genetics. So I decided to get restylan shots under my eyes, very similar to botox. I read a casting about a new reality show called “Pretty Hurts” looking for people who want to get cosmetic corrections without going under the knife. I am not sure when my episode will air, but I am pleased with the results!

I managed to stay busy working on commercial and film sets as a higher based paid extra for another OLD NAVY commercial and feature film titled HOLLYWOO. I performed in FANTASY at Luxor for the 2011 calendar launch. I joined a new pin up dance troupe called DIAMOND BETTYS and we performed in Santa Barbara. I shot a new BENCHWARMER card and had a signature series signing for fans who collect them. I also continued my go-go gigs at VOYEUR, PLAYHOUSE, and added a new club called THE COLONY! An overall successful month because next month, I must rest and relax so my breast will heal successfully!

Cheers,

Amber Stauser

No comments:

Post a Comment