Monday, February 28, 2011

January 2010 Monthly Update

January 2010

This year kicked off in Pittsburgh! It was the first city of the Nuclear Cowboyz 15-city tour. Plus I celebrated my 29th birthday that was semi forgettable thanks to the alcoholJ. The party bar has been set very high for the remainder of the Nuclear Cowboyz tour. This month we will travel to Richmond, Boston, Dallas, and Houston. While in Dallas, I visited with family and helped promote the tour with interviews on the CW 33, 102.1 the Edge on the Billy Madison Show, and 97.1 the Eagle on the Angela Chase Show.

I only tour on the weekends so during the week I am in L.A. pursuing dancing, acting, and hosting as well as continuing class in all three of those genres. I started improv class at “Groundlings.” I filmed an episode of a new game show called “Instant Recall” and I worked the NAMM tradeshow in Anaheim for FENDER. I also go-go danced at PLAYHOUSE and the other popular Hollywood hot spot. I started volunteering at a no kill animal shelter called “Friends of Animals.” I try to go one day a week if my schedule permits. Otherwise auditioning has kept me busy throughout the week. I am very pleased how 2010 has begun! Also if you missed my first episode on Spike TV’s 1000 WAYS TO DIE entitled “booby Trapped Brandy” you can check it out at this link:

http://www.spike.com/video/booty-trapped/3324310

Cheers,

Amber Strauser

No comments:

Post a Comment