Monday, February 28, 2011

August 2010 Monthly Update

August 2010

A wild month! I went to my third Sturgis motorcycle rally where I bartended and go-go danced for a week. Tune into Tru TV's FULL THROTTLE SALOON to see some of the wild fun! I worked 12-14 hour days and even won a Wild Turkey contest! My goal was to make enough money to pay for corrective surgery of left implant listed on my “30 Before 30 List.” I made my money goal, surgery here I come!

After Sturgis, I flew to Las Vegas for FANTASY at Luxor in the evenings and a tradeshow as a fit model for EMPREINTE, an upscale lingerie company, by day. Also while in Vegas, I shot for the FANTASY 2011 calendar, so keep an eye out for it!

Back to L.A. where I stayed busy go-go dancing at VOYEUR, LOADED, THE HIDEOUT and CLUB FLAUNT, I also worked on completing more of my “30 Before 30 List” such as donating my eggs. Before donating my eggs, I took several tests at a fertility clinic to make sure I was 100% healthy and psychologically healthy to handle the process before even starting hormone shots followed by the egg retrieval. After all the results came back positive, I was given the green light to help make a couple’s dream their reality!

Cheers,

Amber Strauser

No comments:

Post a Comment