Monday, February 28, 2011

February 2010 Monthly Update

February 2010

OMG I am having the time of my life on the Nuclear Cowboyz tour! This month I was in Indianapolis where I hung out with my uncle. Then Atlanta where I hung out with a former high school best friend and we visited the oldest strip club in Atlanta and one of Atlanta’s top 10 landmarks called “Clermont Lounge.” Next, while in Tampa I hung out with a former SMU friend and the cast at the super fun bowling alley called Splitsville. Finally, East Rutherford, but first I stopped off in NYC for several days. It was cold and snowy, but I didn’t let that keep me from shopping, going to a jazz bar, and hanging out with friends. I also got two more tattoos while in Jersey: a 12th star on my left foot symbolizing 12 military tours and a yellow ribbon in honor of U.S. Troops behind my left ear.

During the week, L.A. treated me well but due to my NYC trip and Vegas week I decided to neglect taking classes and pick back up in March. So instead I stayed busy with auditions, callbacks and go-go danced at PLAYHOUSE as well as filmed a game show pilot in which I had a tub full of live rats dumped on top of me. I could not stop screaming from disgust and managed lying on my back for 30 seconds as hungry rats squirmed around me. Another one of my episodes on Spike TV’s 1000 WAYS TO DIE aired. You may not have recognized me because I was wearing a platinum blonde bob. The title of the episode is “Lady and the Trampled.” Here is the link:

http://www.spike.com/video/lady-trampled/3337035

In Vegas, I worked the MAGIC and CURVE tradeshows for “Hollywood Fashion Tape” and danced in “Fantasy” at Luxor in the evenings. Thus, another successful and busy month!

Cheers,

Amber Staruser

No comments:

Post a Comment